torsdag den 16. april 2009

Why Do I feel this strange air?

Strange,… Air compresses into smaller pieces, so I feel strangled. It dances, doing Its thing to pursuade me. The wings of fire I see, It troubles me… Red spark around, roses die around It and the heat is getting warmer. Thunder strikes, bolt hits tree. I can feel it shaking . Everything seems to go to an end, the rain starts to fall.

Some say everything starts to regros, good things come out and every evil disappears. The smoke will be gone and It will return to where It belongs…

The steam is still around me, makes me dizzy. Piece by piece getting smaller. Apple of my eye, you’re the only reason I keep on coming on. Smells like christmas, teen people don’t care less. Even the children don’t want to open their presents. Like parents they act, hate it ever happen ‘cause it's a waste of money. For me it’s a waste of good air, steamy bath I want to call it…

Break it, overdone it and be The Only One. Do not feel akward about it. Not once, don’t hesitate.

“The Illusion breaks away the fantasy
Just like Heracles became known as Deity
Bumbed from the amazing ecstacy
Seing the unreal shade of entity”

26.Ane Louise & Mario The party is just an illusion in my dreams, our people are not and will never be known as Deity. It’s a curse between men. Only women will end up in heaven while men will walk the underworld for eternity, regretting the things they’ve done. I feel pity, I want to follow women because they have needs too like us.
The day becomes lighter, the sun shines brighter every single day. However the heat doesn’t suppose to get colder, but it does. How can it be? The once told ourselves that the sun is our heating device. It’s strange to see how cold it is today, the heat isn’t here.

Apartipp They are memories I just cannot forget, just like the time when I was a little boy. I fell into a block of snow, destroying my front teeth. Just like the time when we were playing on ice sliding around until a hammer hits my face. And just like the time when you kissed me at the party, I have never felt love so powerful… From you.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: