tirsdag den 28. april 2009

Abominatus "Hateful"

"To Deprecate as An Ill Omen".

Your anger has an effect on me, making me change... My face destroy itself, my dreams become nightmares. I see a girl in darkness, standing there in the dark looking at me. The face cannot be seen, suddenly screams loud and painful... Now I can see her face. Destroyed, her eyes only white and her arms touching the face as if she suffers.


What if the dream comes true? What if the dream is already happened? It shows that I am hateful of these things like I am some kind of a Ghoul or Abomination. Like I am hating you, for your mistakes and doings. You are too kind to be liking me, you can't love a man like me 'cause I hate you. I can't figure you completely, you are too misterious and unpredictable. Damn you!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: