tirsdag den 7. april 2009

Cold Night

Tonight, I am sitting down on a bench… Alone. Where No One is with me. I could be left alone here, however I am not. Because I feel someone, divine around me. That someone… Beautiful air. It feels like I am being watched by an angel. The cold air whispers into my face, making me freeze to death. I can hear battles, screams of spirits above me. Long hair I see, wings of destiny. My guardian angel. Telling me to be careful, of those dangerous demons.

No one can defeat me tonight, ‘cause I am the kind of the night. My snow valentine is suppose to be with me, so we can hunt them all down together. The Sage, The Legend, The Master and The Virtouso should be around very soon. The opponents I fear the most.  You wrote me a poem which I don’t understand. Maybe more explaining would help me understanding it, smooth reading might do it:

Wind in the air, blowing hard at me
freezing me down, the Ice breaks in my tooth
While I sat, thinking I never be
screaming your name, Loud and smooth

The window’s open, face is there
Looking familiar, grace is here
beautiful smile, lest we forget
Please hear me up, do notice me

Finally I reach my number ten
Would you say thank you
For this 10th song is about you
Spending a lot of time with this pen
Just to write your own number ten

For some reason, I will call you up
Making you pretty good and making you wonderful
I took a step closer to you, singing like I never sing before
Crying our loud, hard and slow, Nice and tightly”

Livin a dream beyond here. Someone I’ve loved there. I can’t believe I’d stair. A girl of my dreams’ fair. Being neglected by this love. I’m afraid that’s my own incident. Life I’ve known long ago wouldn’t glow. New life isn’t the one I’ve dent. Please Don’t stare at me now. Turn me into a devil, my veins darken a hell. My life’s now scaring me. At night being crazy to be remembering you turns me on. Always I know You’ll be gone. I’m sorry but I didn’t mean to, holding you, carrying you I’d do. Forgotten_by_dilekt

When it’s dark and the moon is lightly the only thing in my soul is you. And my heart is beating tightly, something about you I’m missing.
But your smile is becoming nicely and your eyes is giving me love. And your breath is taken me finely. I can’t get away from you. It’s getting harder to get rit of my memories but they are unremovealbe. I’m getting to tired of this game but it’s unremovealbe. When the sun shines so lightly, my eyes is killing me. And my soul has been deatly, I cannot sleep anymore. Let this game over, make me go lower and let me be your lover.
Broken heart
When I first saw this letter, I lost my interest on you, even so, I didn’t smile anymore and couldn’t stop thinking about that problem. You said once, that you’ll not gonna be, I was stupid and I should have see it coming. I should have crab it and gave it away. But I’ll keep trying, why am I doing that? The only thing left in me is my poor broken heart. I like to do so, really wanna so but you won’t let me. It was a stupid thing to do, it was really bad for me. You know? I was really crying and try to cheer me up a little. But I’ll keep trying, why am I doing that?`I don’t know, why am I doing that`? The only thing left in me is my poor broken heart. Blood_Sugar_Bows_To_New_Bread

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: