søndag den 26. april 2009

The Royal Jackass

I honestly envy those who have faith, 'cause without belief you have no life. I have once read the journey to the Mount Olympus, The Home of The Gods. Still, I have only understood it as a myth, a myth we have to understand as fact. We mustn't climp...

This is not a story I will tell you today. The story I am about to tell you is not as crazy as others. It's about friendship, about trusting your friends instead of hurting them. You see, I have done many mistakes in this life. I have done terrible things to my friends, the things I will never forget and be sorry for the rest of my life.

This is not about a girl, not even Aphrodite is mentioned, even though, I still am longing for her. Just like a beautiful girl named Mary Luz Acosta, better know as Miss Tenerife. Maybe you have heard her name before? No? For Christs sake, know your things. A man have got to remember the things that makes a man, A Man.

When the snow freezes you big time, you have very little chances to act naturally. You become highly dangerous between your honest words and lies. You hate it when you lie to your friends, still you treat them with lies. You become The Royal Jackass, you have to know your name.... Please try to act honestly next time you're around friends.
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: