torsdag den 2. april 2009

Accommodate death

We all know that the power within the devil is deadly, dark and undead.  On the other hand we all know the power within God is tranquil, divine and bright.  aquafireing_mode03_by_donzee

The fire and water collaps together. My days are begginning to show me that my life is getting more special. It’s like I am surprisingly getting stronger within love, no man is allowed to do so. The hardest part for me is that I have to chose which road I am to take in these days. Every road has perfect endings, it’s more like a fantasy. However, which road is best for me?

The first road is wealth. A perfect living situation without longing for food. However, you’ll find another one to love. Following that road leads to breaking with the love one you already have. This will be challenging… The money keeps coming in and out, you’ll do best when you do your thing which you love so much. Music.

The second road is healthy. A perfect long life without longing for dreams that you want to follow. There, you’ll have the one you love with you. If you go that way, you’ll never be albe to construct new ways of living your own life. There, you’ll be without your music, and the money can be a problem sometimes… A hard decision.

Assipiluit008

The life you had
My life was perfect, with someone to hold to I screw it all up. By Accommodating death I seduced Pandora. Destroying everything I care about, every I want in the first place. The sounds of Impalement scares me deeply, forks scar my body. Once a happy man turned to ever hustile greedy old fool. You’ve had a beautiful girl, yet you turn me down by letting her suffer. You’ll never be albe to see love again, true love will never be able to see you. You’re a shadow now, accept it. Walk away from your position…

Next stop
Have you ever asked yourself the other man in your area are doing differently than you do because things always seem to be easy for them? Do they always have a full schedule to follow and constantly get new stuff while you are struggling with this?
My next journey… Never give up on yourself, struggle agains all enemy. Be happy!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: