torsdag den 16. april 2009

Staying up all night

I don't feel tired at all. My life is just getting started, my tiredness is not here. NO coffee to support me from this sleepy creature. Only the cigarette on my back, screaming at me to smoke it. The guitar hero screams: "Wake up! You're still young, live your life!" Wanting to play with him, but he keeps disappearing into the night, finally found him in his bed, sleeping...
What a wonderful world, my life is getting better minute by minute. My afterlife on the net is getting bigger. It's like my life is bound to it, must live... MUST LIVE! I live my life now. Being a guitar hero isn't an easy thing, your skills must be perfected. My speed must be clearer than anyone else in the world, even better than John's perfection. My grip must be steady, no shaking while playing. My agility and intellengence must be higher even if I have been drinking. If I sing, it must be a tone steady. No gasping...
I miss the old days when I could sleep in the dark, the light stops my tiredness. Coffee must be stopped at night. No need to drink it all over again. Oh, I must get a hair cut too.
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: