onsdag den 22. april 2009

Moderate Blues

Blue%20Eye%20Macro

Life is getting longer, I thought life is short like you say it is.

Why feeling sorry when you are there to protect me? It’s that bad? I can’t see any problem with that, all you have got to do is take good care of me. I will not hesitate to remove you from this conflict. Please try to symphatise with me…

dark_ophelia_III_by_prismes

I know you are getting the blues, why not cheer yourself up. You don’t have to hold your tears, it is always okay to let it all out.
There is always a problem where we stand. I know I’ve hurt you before and I am still feeling sorry for myself, ‘cause the rose is dead now. It is all white, fainted and still getting darker. The dead have taking your soul away from me. The feeling is now in the egde, the clouds blocks my view from it and I can’t find my way to you.

blue,curtain,horror-3fec1839c085e893f005304021ec841d_h

I don’t know who you are, still I want to see your face, but the curtain is closed. You dance around it, do not want to show your face to me. Maybe I’ll let myself in like you always wanted me to do. You tell me that you've seen the spirit, still I can’t see this ghost. Your guardian angel, it hides from me. I don’t want to risk our relationship anymore, like you’ve said I am staying away from you.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: