fredag den 10. april 2009

Getting the High on the land

Preparing the light, getting excited about the fact I am about to travel into another world. Thinking about Lust, Aphrodite I want you here to give it all you’ve got. The shaking sound is absolutely abnormal, and I’ve never experienced it (what a lie)…
I feel hungry, tired and rosed. Once again I’ve cheated death.
DSC00138

It’s like a dream once you’re in, your head swirls around like a tornado. Your body becomes heavier than you have thought. They put down the cigarette, I still feel I need one more to smoke. What a crazy fact it is. Still, I feel honestly hungry after it. Makes me wanna eat many chocolate cakes, breads and lots of water.
I think about the day we were in the nature, you are surprisingly happy about the nature in this silly town. Mig og Domino

“My glasses hides my true identity, I’ve been that drunk before. I really was feeling lazy to go, but I told myself that I’d do it for you. “

The face I saw, the smile I saw and the behaviour I saw was a pretty good thing to remember. Especially when you’re that high in the land. You imagined every little bit of her. You dream about her in your silly dreams, ‘cause dreams do not happen in a real life… I wish they do.

Now, the life I have is pretty exciting. Things do happen in my life, new girls screaming at me every day. Mario lige ved siden af kollegie 13

New life is coming, simple fact… New ideas are coming too, for me I have to accept all that is coming to me and live the life happily.

 

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: