tirsdag den 28. april 2009

Psychological Differences

When I see you, you'll act differently than before. See, I really don't understand women. Maybe it is the way it has to be, understanding them really would not be okay. Too much at risk. The relationship would not be okay, damn!
The talk, kind of sexy and it cheers me up. I haven't had that conversation in years, seems that I have missed it so much. I always wanted that, the smoothness and the lust around it so perfect for me. So, like you've noticed I am a kind of guy who likes sex.

The Conversation is too perfect, why do I have to go through with it? It makes me sad to see that I can't have that conversation again. I won't be albe to understand you again or to touch you once again. I do miss you sweet pea, you were my only one and you are still the most beautiful woman I've ever been with, you are too perfect... Why do I not stayed little bit more.

You would be the most beautiful flower in the desert, the one to cheer me up when I get lost. Just like those travelled the seas to discover America, never knew the world is round. Like men trying to climp Mount Everest to see the beauty of this world, I would climp just to see you once again.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: