tirsdag den 7. april 2009

Hero does cry

Tattoo and metal
Beauty to part
Hiding reality
True, familiar scar

Half-heart human
Diseased and cold
With Soul misplaced
Stolen, and sold

Reaching for help
Wanting her love
Yet given true pain
From deity above

“I don’t deserve this!”
”I don’t want to die!”
”Kill me Now!”
Hero does cry

Hero is dead
Villain to remain
In the happy existence
Reality calls SANE
Written By: Emily (emzie_wemzie17@hotmail.com; Australia; A good friend of mine)

DSC01324

It was nice that I know who you are but you’re here only for a holiday, now you’re gone. I’m already missing you the day you return home and I’ve cried in my room for about whole minute or two. I just wish you could stay here little longer, but everybody could just do what they want. I wish you could stay here little longer but everybody can’t afford it any longer. We were watching a scary movie some night. You tried to be so brave but that wasn't it. It was fun and one thing is funny: You always want to be brave. But I couldn’t help it, couldn’t stop missing you. It was so hard that it felt like it was going eternity… Yeah, eternity!
Dear girl, you look like an Angel, your smile is so unforgetalbe. Your laughs makes me smile. Dear girl, you blow my mind that I can’t even think about anything but you. There is no one like you, it’s sad I didn’t took the chance before. But it’s too late.
Everthing, I have done… Everything, I should have done. It makes me cry, that I didn’t take a chance ‘cause everything on you, so beautiful. Shining blue eyes, shold have take a shot. It makes me cry, that I didn’t take a chance ‘cause everything on you, so beautiful.
Dear girl, my paradise, you are my Angel. The times I’ve spend with you, little too short. Dear girl why give me a chance to spent little more time with me.
DSC00136

Plegde me up and undo

Why can’t everything be on their places
Even I couldn’t fix the biggest stains
It would not heal except those egdes
Give me the long and large planes
It seemed to exist every little one.

I don’t feel anything on me now. Even this animal is smarter than me, this cow. Going through phrases that is gone long ago. Answer me my lord and tell me to go. Until I realize what I want for now. I want to cry and scream for help. In this hell I wouldn’t lay I cry “Stop!” I don’t use the useal to change my wealth. I smoke, I smoke to cheer me up to the top. I am not who I am anymore lord!
Pity I didn’t see it coming
There it layed untill gone
All this triad gone gaming
The highest chord cries tone
I don’t have chances anymore
Hero does cry.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: