tirsdag den 7. april 2009

Esteemed

I feel good, I esteem very silent voice I hear. Beautiful. I cry for you, when you near me I shed my tears. I wish I could travel Across the seas for you. I really miss you. No one really knows how much you mean to me. The smile you have I miss, when you laugh I feel full inside me. Assipiluit197

Why can’t life be more easy? Everything is more difficult single day after day. Just like there is this fact, it’s a thing we can’t deny. I guess that we are thousand miles away from each other, now that is a guess. It makes me feel quite small when you are so far away from me.

It’s a wonderful world, when you see trees around you while I see skies of blue. Snow around me so white, while I think to myself that is a wonderful life I have. You see the colors of the rainbow, pretty in the sky while I see my friends shaking hands whispering “How do you do my friend?”. I really want you.

A_Hundred_Steps_Away_by_Skybase

You feel esteemed, sometimes proved, comtemporary goodness around watching you… An angel. Just like in a land of Eden, where there is a light watching over you from the dark… From a snake. Close your eyes, and you will find a cloth of invisibility. Where I stand, but couldn’t find you so you would find me instead.
Would you let me put my love to you? Would you let me put my love on the line? So the sky would turn dawn and the sun would glow red. The Love In The Air…

The world is in the air, you wouldn’t think that I could be so close. So change me to the magic of the moment, so I can dream away with you. Walking down the streets, from a distant of memories. So warm I feel, the magic around me. Take me… Clory night.

[When I’m thinking about you, it’s only happy memories. Because you make me so happy. But any happinness has an ending. I wish that our didn’t have one. I want it to last forever- Everlasting love does exist. But love can’t be described. Love is only a feeling. And feelings can be described. But it’s so difficult to describe my feelings over you. Difficult to describe that feeling when I’m with you. That feeling when we first kissed. Your lips against mine. My first real kiss. It will stay in my memory forever. You are maybe not my everlasting love, but my first. And those feeling are everlasting.

Just like bad dreams. So much pain with tears in streams. It’s no longer the same. No human voice can you hear, absolutely no noice. Only a tear, it’s falling down on my chin. Only one not two. Right on my skin. That’s only beacuse of you.] Written by: Trine, Danmark

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: