lørdag den 25. april 2009

Early in the morn'

You are awake, your cell is calling but you are unable to take it 'cause you're too lazy. Last night you have done nothin'! Just sitting in the chair playin' old blues from the 80's, thinkin' about the old days when you've had the love beside you. Somethin' hurt my pride, takin' no shit about it and no question about it. I suck at love!

The drill is gone away from me, 'cause you've got me wrong. I ain't mean it, and you know the drill. I dig you, ain't lyin' about it. I do write everythin' into a paper, the only way to remember my pain. Everytime I go home, nobody home. Alone in the dark, tryin' to forget the day that has happened. She told me to forget her, ain't an easy job for me. She knew I wouldn't just forget, she knew I will always love her, i'm lovin' that girl... The body is just another dream of mine, I am surprised she would love me. A beast that I am, so ugly I am she still loves me. What a wonderful world, a miracle!
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: