fredag den 17. april 2009

My first real guitar



Every guitarplayer loves his first real guitar, just like me. First time I lay my eyes on my gear I fell in love with it. Just like you lay eyes on yours. However, the guitars are different that is why we like different ones. Our styles chose our guitars, it depends which genre we love to play we chose which guitar we want.

I had a guitar before this. It was only a starting or beginers guitar, seventh stringed guitar named GRX720. I loved it first time, only for several months. Not because it's bad. It's a beginners guitar, since I wasn't a biginner anymore I needed a better guitar.

November 2003 I get a chance to buy me a new one. So after long hours of thinking, my friend gave me an advice... A new picture comes forth, Ibanez RGT42BP with a neck thru, perfect for me. I bougt it! And I am never gonna regret it. So perfect for me, the sound is clearer than my old one. Perfect for my amp Ibanez ToneBlaster 250 and perfect for my AX3000G. It's a perfect match!...
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: