lørdag den 4. april 2009

Aimless

[My name is Cain, the first born son of Adam and Eve. I am the first murderer, I am the first one cursed and punished by God. I am an example of every men in this world. I overcome everyone now, even the great Iliad I’ve defeated. My arrow is sharp, sharper than Apollons shiny arrow. I wind-walk my enemies and stap them from behind so they can call me backstapper.] 

DSC00648

The world we see changing, when needed smoking area you see me.
I am side by side with Cain, wondering why he didn’t kill me. Maybe I am like him, cursed… I don’t mind that, I am already feeling it coming. Just like she is constantly showing how much she liked me but didn’t do anything about it. I always tell her how much I like her, visiting her just to see her smile gazing upon me… Rangers divine intention, but where’s your heart? There’s nothing I can say, to change that part. You’re with the knight, instead of being with me. I am just one the Rangers, I am no knight and I can never be a knight which you love intensely. All knight smoke cigars, I’ve tried that. However it didn’t work and it is not who I am. “Nothing you can say can’t stop me going on, no matter what you do can’t hold me away from him.” She said to me. The sky is darkening when she said those words. Her face is no longer steady, I feel her fear for me. I panicked…

DSC00632

Seeing me, you say that you want me. You really don’t know what you are saying, don’t you? I want you too so much. And I can’t see the problem that we are having. Perhaps there’s no problem at all.

Ingen kommentarer: