mandag den 26. april 2010

Stain

Every man has a flaw which makes him unique from the rest. There’s a maze inside the soul which sometimes makes him do the dirty stupid little things which incedently drives the woman mad. There’s no surprises at all.

cerberus Being addicted to coffee and cigarette makes me little different, however many are. Me being different than the rest is, I am psychologically different, my emotions are critical to others.Especially when I am arused by alcohol.. Which make me special. There’s a collision between me and women, sometimes it can be dangerous to me. You know women and their male friends, especially when those males are in fact in love with the woman. The funny part is, the woman doesn’t know that. They often don’t. This man is like a hound or Cerberus guarding her and protecting her reputation. It’s too risky.

Whoever I am or whoever I will become doesn’t really matter. Because it is our positive or negative behaviours that creates this illusional life, which means we have the control. Many of us haven’t figure it out, yet. This is the stain I can’t remove, just like a dark colour in my clothes. I’ve tried so many times to simply remove it, still I can’t figure out my way to the door. The dust blinds my eyes so I can’t see. SOmetimes I am being stopped by this wall so high, I can’t even climb it. I hear Pandoras laugther in this small room, it scares me. I need your help, Selene, show me the way and light my path.

Greed is good.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: