tirsdag den 13. april 2010

The Touch of an Angel

Now that find myself buried beneath the guilt, I often ask myself this. Where my daydreams become nightdreams and my selfesteem is finally growing inside, showing a great potential so I can dig my way up to the shore. Do I deserve your touch?

darkart010sized Sometimes we forget who we are and who we are not. It is better to let the little things go when it happens. People do incredibly stupid things when worried and make an perfect ass of themselves. Especially when you do what they tell you to, like you’re their little puppet.

As the days go by, I am kind of forgetting your smell. My pillow I’ve washed too early, so is your smell. Any kiss I’ve sensed coming back to me, feeling anyone would mind about me. Listening to the lust inside my dreams and daydreaming about your satisfying sound, like a melody in me.

I know there ain’t nothing out there beyond the horizon, who’ll surely make me happier than you my Angel. And you know you’ll always be my Angel.

8321_127218897922_602087922_2559795_7988788_n

It’s easier to shut your eyes, gently wash your face and you feel now you’re the most beautiful woman on Earth.
There you go, you still manage to get off me and letting me suffer. You’re my everything… You’re gone for good.

Here I am standing in front of my dormitory door thinking, inhale deep with my cigarette and letting it burn me inside. How badly I’ve messed up your feelings trying to seduce myself from Pandora, Hemera, you are the light of my day and happiness of my sad little life. You’re my Angel.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: