tirsdag den 6. april 2010

Sparkle and complex night

27032010(001) Ever since Easter I’ve been more happy than usual. Maybe it is because I haven’t slept at all and all the caffeine I’ve spilt all over my body. Maybe it is because I love this sunny day and all the energy just comes uninvited. Or maybe it is because of this woman I’ve been thinking about since Friday night, how lovely she was wednesday night. Who knows… This is our first day of school since the Easter holiday and I’ve been trying to adjust my time the other way around, you know I’m a night owl. It has been very difficult for me to change it back. It should go back to normal anytime now.

I can’t seems to forget this night where we start having party, so later we finally managed to show how we really feel about eachother. The intimacy, lust and the amout of alcohol dipping throughout our vains, we’ll go to the spakle and complex night. Let the darkness sorround you, and the dreams go begin.

“Unmistaken child don’t rush yourself
Let your fantasies be unleashed
The night will handle by itself
while we feel the long gone lust”

The night is still complex, the situation is hard to believe. Yet, we touched and kissed. A guy like me, cursed, is not understandable while having you tonight. Everybody is having a hard time believing, we had that night. I am always lucky around women. I always seem to take the most beautiful and the strongest ones like you. We’ll sing the songs to the moon, trying to make you proud as possible. The sun is not the only one who’s proud. You own the Night dear Selene. You create the most beautiful stars and the northern lights. That is not the Sun… Give! They sparkle and make the night comples and mysterious.

“Art and Love, streams of myterous ones.
Part with you, Pains of lost souls bites.
Touch my skin, let the show begin.
Warm within, you make me sin,
for the heartless ones.”

01012010(001) The scientists say, that the man’s beard grow faster when the man thinks about sex. They prove their point… Your body I can’t forget. I’ve never actually believed in myself with such women as you. My Medusa touched my soul and take me to the underworld. My looks aren’t exactly perfect and I am no flawless man. Since I was eighteen my God cursed me for being unfaithful, making me greed for pain and drained my ego ever since. You probably see why my selfesteem is highly low and my pride doesn’t really matter. You make me believe in myself again dear Selene.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: