lørdag den 3. april 2010

Sweet Kiss Above and Lust inside

Sometimes it is best to let the things go by themselves for awhile, like they say: “In time the wound heals by it self”. It did.

Grace_by_Seyan

Elune bless me with your dearing heart, and grant me pleasure of a woman. Last couple of days, I’ve been thinking about your beautiful body and your sweet kiss. The last one was incredible, your sweet body touching my humble figure and your lips kissing me are amazing. I miss it very much dear sweet girl. I would like to feel you once again, to hear you enjoy it like last time.
High Elune hear my plea… Grant me my wish one more time, I still need to relax more. If you give me this one, I promise you this. I’ll pray to you every friday afternoon where the sun is highest, and the moon is east pointing at my home. I need to feed my lust!

Sweet sparkling stardust, sweet queen Victoria, sweet Monique and sweet Louise you are. Everything you do is endearing and pretty.

Please I’m begging you.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: