mandag den 3. maj 2010

Cold Eyes

The world isn’t perfet, life is hard and yes, it is frustrating. Well, if the world was perfect, we would life our lives awfully and yes, we wouldn’t find happiness in that perfect little world ‘cause we wouldn’t know about it.

The wind blows my mind and my words are getting shorter. Cold air I feel. Someone close by me disturbing me. My room is dark and it’s hard to notice that someone is near by. My room is cold because I have forgotten to turn up the radiator. Suddenly behind my curtains I see those eyes, displeased and full of pain, staring at me, I freeze…

“Give us back Stalin and Hitler, give us back Caesar and Xerxes, so we can make this world a better place. Kaassassuk and Anngannguujunnguaq will not be mentioned, so disappointing. Ajorsaqaat!”

Too much coffee gives me dizzyness and my opinions flip around, which makes me see the other side of the world. I smile when I’m angry, I laugh when I’m cynical and I lie when I’m truthfull. A ghost is you, hard to find and hard to see. You are my unique heart, never to disappear inside. Ring the bells with your naked hands, forget your perfect offering. Release the contract, set your eyes on fire and burn my body. Forget democrazy, forget the freedom and hail to slavery. It’s not illegal when you’re the president, even if it is murder. Be the bloodlust, you’ll survive. Just life Darwin said…

My cold eyes makes me happier.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: