søndag den 18. april 2010

Careless Creature

Firm, so firm your body is. Damn, I’ve made a mistake. You know, Aphrodite, you have promised me one thing. Never to let yourself be vulneralbe to your ex-girlfriend. The lust was amazing, still I needed to do it on other girls. I’ve prayed to you many times, why still punish me with this?

chimera

In different days I spend daydreaming about the ideal world. Where the myths are true, and where men are the careless creatures. Like myself, I am the unforgivalbe. Destroyed my humanity within, seeing my chimera infront. The nemean lion behind me with it’s powerful roar destroying my senses. Never to rest at night again, never to shine upon you. I hunt at night to please you Aphrodite, to seduce you Medusa. And you all-seeing God, Zeus, I wanted your love for me. To grant me and hear my plea. But you are not listening…

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: