søndag den 25. april 2010

First of Everything

Rounding up, collecting information from the brain. Wondering how the things have gone if I knew what will happen. I know you probably thinking the same thing, you would have done the right thing…

I was not quite old when I first saw you. We were just little kids, going to the same school. Following the road to our friendship, never thinking about the closeness we had for eachother… Then came the Turn.

You see, I was this teenager who loves to play with whatever videogames my parents gave me and especially with my dearest and loving guitar. For Aphrodites eyes, I was nobody. That nobody who don’t know anything about lust. The world I was in has never seen closeness and never felt intimacy of a woman. My desires were different before you touched me. How could I be so careless?

For me, you are more than a woman. You introduce me to this world of greed, anger, lust, love, jealousy and difficulties. This life I love. Deep down my heart, I’ll love you and will often think about you. You let me see how beautiful Aphrodite really is, and her love for me. Lust is all I need.

This is the first of Everything and I love it. Never has been too great for me, even though my fourth love was amazing your love for me isn’t the same. Watching this movie together, closing in on the night, old stars watching us and smile upon us made the glory disappear and letting us do the things I didn’t even knew. Slowly closing, lips dry, later touched and the intimacy coming. The southern girls don’t even come to my mind.

This memory is never to be deleted.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth 

Ingen kommentarer: