mandag den 5. april 2010

Moonshine Selene Beautiful

Selene___moon_goddess_by_dreamsofkate When the moon is high above Earth and shining it’s beautiful light to Earth, the love is in the air. For the last couple of days I’ve been realizing the real beauty of this Goddess. Her eyes sparkle and magical, they only touch my heart and smile. The most important about her, is her smile, the smile I can’t forget. So beautiful and magnifique. I’ll follow you everywhere Selene, even if it isn’t tomorrow I’ll see you again.

“The Moonshine tonight glow,
Goddess Selene to make me flow.
The Night is your own,
to remeber how proud you are.”

You are the proud far-winged woman, your selas so beautiful you make me Tender. Every night and then, I saw your Boreion Selas below the stars shining. Everybody knows how wonderful and mysterious those things are. I am your mortal, now I can not die while you’re around.

I’ll remember our night together.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: