tirsdag den 13. september 2011

Cozy Dine

12092011335
It’s a rainy Monday night in a City of Aarhus, the wind gently pushes the rain into a tilted position. Everyone stays at their warm and relaxing homes while me and my sparkling stardust decided to go out and have a little dinner. Even though darkness is just around the corner we decided to risk the danger of getting cold the next day we head to the heart of Aarhus. A wish is so simple not to give up that easily when the love is just the other side of the road, it’s not that far away.
After long minutes of getting wet from the rain we finally arrived to a cozy little place Charlie’s, a little romantic place just for ourselves and the rest desperate romantics. Sometimes I think I could be more like Hank Moody when my heart always end up being torn apart from the angel I always tend to love too much. This time I also decided to give it a little try, maybe it’ll be not that bad and I know my beautiful Aphrodite will bless me heavily for my many trials. You see, this place has this thing going on… Irresistible to women, a magical place where Love is triumphs the evil. So I though I would maybe give it to my beautiful accompany, maybe the spark will be strong enough to light our love for each other.
12092011336
The night has been wonderful, the candles really makes this place a hit with the women. Suddenly Zeus lifted my curse for the night to give my highly respectable love to one last woman I could love. Maybe I’ve got the power to give, to love and to be the fine man for the night and give this woman the hell she deserves. To be with the lust and sweat one last night before the curse is once again fired upon me. The harder it hit me the less I seem to prove.
Throughout the night we have fun, we even make this funny little sea creature we came up with through our food or leftovers. We talked and talked about life itself and our personal qualities with someone this past month. Still, there is this I am little annoyed by… I can’t seem to stop smiling when you’re around, and you know I’ve tried not to smile when you’re looking me with those beautiful eyes of yours. Maybe it’ll last three seconds before I am smiling again. Thank God for that.
There is this hope I have… Love, will it conquer the world of ours or not?
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: