tirsdag den 13. september 2011

All Lovin' Angel

61912_435277541607_675966607_5204587_4989956_n
There’s always someone special among us, every one of us has this unique person that makes us feel wonderful and forgiving. Giving us shining bright light all day long and the day becomes so much more. Every one knows this kind of person, sure maybe someone hasn’t met the right one but it’ll come to you throughout your life. I can assure you beautiful.

I know this beautiful angel, let me call her Armaita which means the spirit of goddess, truth and wisdom. I know you can’t see her smile in this picture but she has the most beautiful smile, really, which always makes me feel safe and calm. All lovin’ angel.

There are times my life goes totally south, sometimes it feels like I’m in hell feeling misery and pain. Being tortured by something evil, inside me burning and exploding. There are times I can’t even bear the pain I wish I am dead. When those times are near my angel takes my arm and helps me crawl this high mountain, one step closer to the top. Every step healing my scars, every step with a smile in front of me and every step with this beautiful woman standing beside me. You’re the unique individual I always have been looking for all my life, ever since my feelings for girls appeared you’re the one I have been looking for. The smile of yours is heart warming, that is what’s important to me.

I am the luckiest guy in the world

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: