onsdag den 24. februar 2010

Inevitable Blood

The world isn’t perfect for every one of us, we have our anger, lust, wrath, jealousy and Giltinė around us. We can not be perfect, that is not the way the world works. There has to be a balance, between man and all the living on Earth. One reasoning is that justice is served equally to all – whether they are alive or dead, based on their karma or fate. 425px-Mort_du_fossoyeur
I think I finally understand why I have this headache, hearing this high note all the time. The thing is, all I hear is an Angel, whispering to me something. My lungs are not feeling themselves, my hunger for something is growing and it is fierce. When I spin my head, my vision slows down and my hearing stops for awhile. I don’t have the desire to play my music anymore, my only hope in my life is drifting apart from me. My demon is taking everything from me…

Black River, I am gonna put my cares in you and take my duties from you. You should not take anything from me, I am not finished with them. If you don’t obey me, I’ll put Michael on you to show you justice. My blood is not for sale… Not yet.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: