fredag den 12. februar 2010

Classical Shock

My day just turned great, I have been asked to be the brain of the class. If I should fail them, they’ll be disappointed at me. You know I would never do that. Sometimes I do feel left out, standing here in the middle of a circle. The only soul left for dust, banned and darkened for eternity. This is not a shock to me, in fact I already knew it since my sixteenth birthday. Back there I sit in my room playing on my guitar, trying so hard to make up songs that doesn’t exist. No song is made without lifetime experience. Every one knows that, I was stupid and careless about my life. School didn’t matter, it all was making up songs and nothing else. I have been wondering for long time how it would be if I live like a rock star jumping around in the scene and never worried about anything. That was the past.

The thing is… This is a dream that would never come true. It would be a shock if it turned out to be my faith, and I would cry. Now, this is not about this dream. This is another concern for you, my friend. It will be a classical shock before you can imagine it. I have never been so afraid about it too. I am feeling afraid of my life. Naah, I have made a song… Finally. All those years, now the song is about to finish. Maybe few more days, my brain needs to relax after all this math I have been doing for the last few days. The song isn’t as good as Amos Lee’s Give It Up song, it isn’t good either as Keb’ Mo’s I Am A Hero and it will never be as good as Paul Gilbert’s Eudaimonia Overture. Is it a classical shock to you my friend? No?

Katie_Melua_

For me, my biggest shock would be meeting the beautiful Katie Melua. Especially when hearing her beautiful soft and powerful voice, so gentle and rough at the same time. I can’t imagine how it would be, I think I would panic and start saying all those greenlandic bullshit all over her face. It would be a classical shock if I am calm when talking to her. I endear her… Perfect!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: