mandag den 8. februar 2010

Dark Matter

dark-matter_bigEvery thing has turned upside down, my own life is not completely on its own. I don’t control it anymore. Why? I don’t know it for sure, all I know is; that for some reason I have done it… Broke its path.

Clouds have gone, the sun comes out. I am afraid for the first time in my life. It is worse than the distruction of my face, and that really freaks me off. Only God knows what my life is heading to. Maybe I have chosen it for some reason, but I cannot see it clearly. I am now in hiding, my room is the only secure thing. Locking my door is better…

My god, what have I done… I have opened the gate to hell, the minions have now entered my world. Hunting me will they do, I have no idea what they might do to me. I begin to smell funny, even with me showering this morning. This is the Dark Matter… please have mercy.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: