onsdag den 10. februar 2010

The Unforgivalbe

Cain_and_Abel_Titian

Come on, you can do better than this. You can’t just give up on you yet. This isn’t the end, the life goes on and you’ll have to accept the fact you live on your own now. And you will have to face the worst and hardest parts in your life. You live now seperately and you live a solo. Do something about it and you’ll find the way. You aways do. When we go don’t blame us, you are not yet famous. All of your ideas are lies, and no one will put you into flies. I should have been a better son. The curse on you is not the single idea. You have other qualities now. Live now on your own, but when you go don’t return to your love. That is an order!

“Just sleep! Just like me, bring the ice down! Just keep! just like you, take your back down..
Your mama won’t help you now boy, but you gonna clean up your looks. You have now done your part boy, never accept the fact it is your books that helped you.” The letter is right,I am just like Our Man Evans now. However I do not have to run to another town, I’ll stay here and be miseralbe about myselft now.

When God cursed Cain he had a reason, no man has the right to kill another person. Cain will forever walk the Earth. Me, I have been cursed by God, I didn’t kill someone… In a way I’ve kill her inside, broke her heart. Now I’ll forever walk the Earth, that is why I have to find the light inside me. And the journey is the only beginning.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: