torsdag den 4. marts 2010

Ouranos (Father Sky)

Starry_Night_by_JJGP

Come to think about the starry night outside my room, I see Lunar deity, Selene. There, glowing with bright light across the universe while our Father Sky is around. We never did respect our nature, all we think about is our evolution. Sometimes our Father punishes us with storm and blizzard, because we think of ourselves. That is why I come to think about my nearest fase. Why do I have to blame me for doing all of this, while you are the one to blame? Never mind, my mind cannot think of anything else… Amy Green. You must understand, I easily fall in love with someone. While I was reading my beloved book (Magazine), I saw Amy Green on the page and I couldn’t resist. To look at her beautiful body I fully recovered from the pain in my stomach. However, I am praying to our Father Sky to help me a little with my social life. Hey, it sucks by the way. The same thing everyday… Maybe I should do something about it…

There’s a girl in my mind, she has this smile I can’t put out from my mind. Everyday seems longer when I’m thinking about her. Well, I’ll call her tonight.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: