onsdag den 17. februar 2010

Daimonos (Lesser God, Tutelary deity)

447px-Schongauer_Anthony

Do we feel lucky to be alive? Not everyone shares the same, especially when our souls are damned for good. We have this entity so called spirit inside us and someday we eventually become spiritual entity like others, and we never know how we will control ourselves. Our sanity can be lost and threatened by the evil spirit. I am not being religious here, the evil spirit can be someone recently died from a disappointing death and is really upset… You never know.

I am at ease in the arms of a woman, every breath I hear from a woman calms me. I know I haven’t been at home in a very long time, still I have this feeling that I will be ease from someones arm. Now, I spend most of my days alone but when tells me everything will be back to normal.

She is my demon, still I can’t see her around. Maybe someday she’ll come back home and take me away, to a place where I can rest on my own. I never stop believing that…

"The fact that demons are always regarded as the spirits of those who have died recently shows better than anything the influence of mourning on the origin of the belief in demons."

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: