torsdag den 28. januar 2010

Muck part 2

Golden Heart, blood drops blue and stops between my feet. Gold fish very expensive, extraterrestrial money.

Color Dark Tomorrow the stain will be gone, The girl of my dreams be done. For all my worries I’ll be rescued, my angel will be around and endure my heart.

Dirty, disgusting and irresponsible I am, my life is more mysterius than I thought. There’s a muck on every corner, sometimes needs explaining. I am always not that bad though, I can be an angel too… I have imagined a girl in a unifuom, like a real man would do. A nurse, cheerleader, cop, stewardesse, Angel, school-girl-uniform, military girl etc. Damn, I have never imagine so many things. 

Funktion, We are sometimes uptight about our schedules and therefore we got this thing called stress.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: