søndag den 14. marts 2010

Lonely in the Woods

DSC_2544

Have you ever wondered about love, how it affects you in every way and how it changes you into a different person?…
This whole day, I tire and becoming more and more lonely. It is not because I want to be left out from everybody else, and not because I like it that way. Someone pushed the button and closed every section around me so I couldn’t go out to the public and reveal myself. I totally am fucked up.

Never mind if the forrest is dark and never mind if the forrest has the sun all over the place, you’ll still be alone. Especially in the winter, the forrest has no feelings for you. You can not live here on your own. 

For now I live in the forrest all by myself, and no one is here to protect meDSC_2465. I think I can hold on few days before I lost my mind. What is a man have to do if he wants salvation? No promise was made to Hades this month, why still he punished me for it. Zeus hear my plea!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: