onsdag den 10. marts 2010

Falling down

The chance of me to get through this day is minimal. I have been feeling like I am drowning, my selfisteem is critical. Finally you have managed to make me fall, after a thousand messages of threads about my ego you push me from a cliff. My feeling dropped to zero, again and again, and everytime I try to save myself from that fall… I fail. I’ve seen it before in my dreams, the nightmare is finally coming. My punishment for the crime.

“Spending all the energy to keep me down,
is finally coming to an end.
Thousand Threads, disappointing stains are critical,
I am finally falling from a cliff.

Your desire to hurt me from my soul is my own,
like my ego is soul would bend.
The nightmare, The punishment is not minimal,
My body burns.”

The fall is still long.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: