onsdag den 17. marts 2010

Night Drive

untitled

It’s like everything else, you turn out to be a wild card living amongs everyone. You live on your own and every night is a struggle to survive. I wonder too much about my life and I found it very hard to see that this all makes sense. You try to tell everyone you are around and everytime, there are no responses. When the sky darkens and the lights seems to be the only living creatures on planet Earth, you walk amongs the spirits like you are a ghost. The song you hear is the same every night, quite and smooth notes wondering the circle. It makes you think and question about your pathetic little life: How do I suppose find the inner light of all this life circle? The center is the key to find salvation… Still, you are standing on the egde looking for path. How can I see through this fog? It’s like no one knew you were exist.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: