tirsdag den 17. marts 2009

Wearing Magical Glasses

[I see clealy now, I become more powerful and my moral rises above normal. I am more wise than three wise men now, more powerful than Twin Kings. My Instincts seemed right, now they are alway true. Everything reveals, my true sight is huge.The biggest. No need to drink coffee, now, no need to smoke. It's not for long I'll say goodbye to theese portions. I can barely hold them for long. They will be taken away from me, where I become weaker and where I need the drink and the cigarette. This is absurd, he'll absorb me. Time is my enemy, my rival, everyday it gets stronger and one day it will defeat me.

It is dark and the moon has been hidden by the clouds, I have difficulty by seeing you. What's the point if I can get near middle of the square when I'm stuck in the egde. I see a wall, impossible to break, getting closer and my room is getting smaller. Finally the sun in my heart shines no more, feeling only darkness. Being buried is not great, you feel the pain when covered by it. I see this box, it is so beautiful. Pandora whispers to me to open the box, to take what is mine and my rightful throne... Indside, it creeps me...]

Ingen kommentarer: