søndag den 15. marts 2009

Strange things do happen

World is large. Huge. My identity in my soul I've forgotten, many places I can hide from. Things that are so simple, so incredible enough to see that I am hiding. Coffee is one of the best places I can hide to, so does the cigarette in the same way. Every morning I wake up tired, I take a shower before going to school. Sometimes I don't even have the time to eat breakfast, so lazy that I can't even get up early. So, let's say, coffee is my morning habit. My getaway card from the tiredness, never to reach all the relaxness I've should have gone through. Wanting to shake up my hands until I can't no more. When stressed I run to my beloved one, the vigarette, the calmer of my soul. My shortcut to calmness. I've read this article about "Move on" and I've seen myselft many times during reading it. This is me.

When trying to accept life, they are things to see first at hand. These strange things that goes in a circle, going back and forth. I've to see myself, see these flaws I've created and finally see my identity. I've to love myself for it, and pay it forward to others. Being honest is not an easy job, that is why I sometimes have to tell lies to escape from the pain. This is a psychological problem, a difficulty for a person with a lot of problems. You can see it in my eyes, especially when I am fully calmed. I don't want to fall in to pieces and I don't want to dive into the blue. I can write down my difficulties, play them out loud. Anyway, there's a problem, no one is there to hear it and some might have problems hearing me play. I can record it, though, and hear myself play this silly song plays beautifully.

Let's take the ghosts. Are they really around us? If they are, where the hell are they? Why do we bother believing them when we even can't see them. We all have heard that children and animals can see them hanging with us. They can see them, some say. However it's a bullshit. The bran can trick it's owner, especially the eye. Our brain creates an illusion, making us see things. When seing this unusual 'thing' you start believing the stories about what you possibly can see.
What you see isn't always the real thing, you might end up in a hospital if you don't be careful. You might tripped, fall down and maybe even go to a place we all know as Paradise.

I am not a believer, I am not a critic but I have opinions.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: