fredag den 20. marts 2009

Sleuth

With games you have, I am just a toy that breaks easily. It's cold outside, with dark magic you've given. The sky fills with clouds of blademasters anger, your charm againts him seems working. I see no fear in you, only anger which I've given to you by accident. An Accident in many ways so wrong, so unpredictalbe and so ironic. This is her way... Aphrodite!

The day before the accident, a Goddess visit me to make me a deal. A deal I've shouldn't had taken, but instead I turned her down. "You shall do one quest for me, mortal. By that you shall be granted a beauty, a beauty in many ways more beautiful than a princess and she shall be yours." By turning her down, she cursed me... Creating a monster inside me, making me desire only for games. My Cruel Intentions, my desires only for you! Athena, you have taken my knowlegde away, knowlegde for playing. And Mother Gaia, you no longer required me at presence. Giving my soul to Hades, where I really belong...
"Eyes of beauty, curses of lust
Evil mind of sanity, smile only for dust.
Cry out with laughter, with her only crush
she is a woman, a 'beautiful evil'."
She told me that I will be given with sex, love and beauty. Just as I feared, I became jealous interrupting the peace between us. My darkest fear... war.

It's difficult to control the anger in me, so difficult to change it into love. Sex is only thing that is left in my life, no love and no peace. The beautiful body, creating war I have never wanted in the first place and with war I lost everyone. Especially you.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: