fredag den 20. marts 2009

Omnia vincit Amor

The ancient greeks believed in Gods, Titans and creatures with human figures. Hydra, sea monster. Scylla, sea snake. Minotaur, a bull with a human body. Afterall, we humans need to explain things we can't explain. That is why we created an illusion, an illusion that is beyond the reality. In modern times we believe in ghosts, energies and the Bible. For me, they don't exist, especially God. The Bible was written by humans, today we might call them scientists. Sometimes liars, and sometimes they do prove things. But mostly liars...

Giovanni Baglione. Sacred Love Versus Profane Love. 1602-1603 Oil on canvas. 179 x 118 cm. Gemäldegalerie, Staatliche Museen, Berlin.

Every man has something to conquer in their lives, some have big quests and some have smaller ones. Some have many quests in their lives while some have fewer than others... The phrase: Omnia vincit Amor or sometimes Amor vincit omnia means a lot to me in these days. For me that failed many times, with cruelty and despair. Hunting for someone that doesn't exists and releasing my beloved dear out of me. Now, she doesn't want anything from me. Afterall: Love Conquers All doesn't quite true within me, It hasn't conquered my weakness for women.
Some believe Amor, a Roman Cupid has dark eagle wings, sometimes called Amor Victorious, Victorious Cupid, Love Triumphant, Love Victorious, or Earthly Love is the one to save us from darkness. Where is he when I need him? Relaxing in a tree while he's laughing at me, doing nothing just being cruel and demanding of my scars to feel again.
Just like Adam, I was tricked by a woman. Making me believe I was special, very special and at the end I am just a creep. Just watch closely... You'll see her with disguise, a nymph sitting in a tree smiling at me. Just like a creep, crawling up to her and taster her sweat and warmness. Small little gift, never lasted gift. Night fills with lust, warming up for my regret and I will not be defeated. I will become immortal once at for all, being with Gods in heaven drinking vine. Night is young, feeling dizzy... Fallen into a sleep... [?]

Ingen kommentarer: