torsdag den 28. januar 2010

Disturbed Mind

The gate in front of me won’t open for me, that means I haven’t furfilled my destiny. Life is still ahead of me. So here I go again.

The dream I had was awful, however it was only a dream… I think. Someone once told me life is just an illusion and that’s when it hit me. Is my dream real? or when I woke up the world I see?Glacial_Haven_by_dilekt

We humans have many questions still unanswered, it is never easy to be realistic once in awhile. Through my battles between light and darkness, I’ve seen things still questionalbe, women so beautiful I wanted to follow them. They whisper into my ears, I darken a little. The music plays softly in my ears, the eyes of sorrow looking at me and the singing I hear really makes me slow. There’s no one that can bear my thoughts for you. I still think about you, still my mind wonders… Freely. When the blues plays, the bitterness and smoothness are in one place I understand you now.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: