torsdag den 28. januar 2010

Water Elemental

Water Elemental

It looks cold and blizzy to your skin, once a touch could destroy most of your skinny body. This doesn’t come together with people like Ivanka Trump, Brooke Hogan, Nora Jones and Kate Hudson. Why? Because those people have rich parents with maybe, don’t appreciate cold water. Nothern lands are better than other lands, my meaning is the air is so much better in noth and the carbondioxid is smaller amounts up here. Let me rephrase it, it is healthy. Of course every paradise has errors. Zeus hasn’t granted our wish with very hot summer, which leads to cold water so swimming can be difficult when you are a sissy. A water elemental shows up… Right behind my back, showing me challenge to myself and my dearest girl. It attracks us, leading me offended by Lust.

Justify, speak the light and close your eyes my dear, we make love. Satisfy, let the fun begin and crush my spine you beautiful. On a night like this, where the sun barely shines we make love. Suddenly, things behind statues moving, it’s a miracle! Inexcuseable! Close your skin and close your eyes, don’t vomit and try to control your water coming out. I imagine Ana Ivanovic, looking at me with a very sexy look. Just like Aphrodite told me, you’ll find yourself amused when it comes to Lust! I’ll be turning you into a demon, never satisfy yourself with it!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: