søndag den 31. maj 2009

Reptile Bite

Why afraid of the dark? When you already are in the dark. Love has abandoned me, I feel no warm inside me and pain is still growing up like a child. Getting bigger and stronger, it hurts me too much and I want to quit fighting it. Maybe it is better to die and peace will at last come to me. Apollon is now somewhere else, my senses are weakened and darkened. Like in a forrest alone I am, seeing a woman far away laughing at me. Once my love, now far away. Love isn't always what you want it to be, sometimes it hides from you, hurting you like a reptile bite. Why bother?
You are the one I wil always love. Aphrodite has shown me you, there standing so beautifully and smiling so amazing. Now I am broken in two, one here and the other in the egde of you. You know I'm yours, abuse me! You have the chance to put me into a whole piece, take the chance!
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: