tirsdag den 5. maj 2009

Claws of a polarbear



I really don't understand you, my dear. I don't know if this is a game to you, still I feel that I am just a toy for you that breaks easily. You hate me everyday, you laugh at me everyday still you really do like me when you're drinking. I feel I need more than you, but afraid of the things might go wrong. Like my dizzyness I am, you touch me with the nicest hands... Claws of a polarbear I feel, sometimes so good I like the pain. Just like the hunter of the seas, The Ruler of the seas ruining my life while I try to through his territory. Poseidons wrath destroys my battleship, now I can get near you and I am hopeless. I wander the underworld looking for you, for you I am dead. I hear you evil laughter in this land, so loud it even hurt my ears just hearing you... Still I want you.

I ask myself many times, what do you really want to do? Will you still play with me and hurt me so bad I want to travel into another dimension? You are like Medusa, once beautiful, transformed into a monster with snakehairs. Circe is the one jealous, not me and I don't want her. I have tried many times avoiding her. Like you know it, she played me hard. I thought I loved her, but just another woman. Pandora is beautiful and you know it. The relationship is over, is that you are afraid of? That I want to get back with her? No woman, I won't. [...]

While you lie in the water last night, I looked at you awhile thinking how beautiful you are. Making my night so wonderful I smiled and couldn't stop it.
"The face of an angel so beautiful
I still wonder why I was so pityful
To avoid you while I had the chance
Makes me think foolish of myself at last
The night glows while you sit in the cold night
the water in your body getting good and tight
Claws of a polarbear you give me tonight
The scars will never be forgotten"


Sincerely
Mario Lyberth







Ingen kommentarer: