søndag den 3. maj 2009

Travelling though the clouds

We all want to fly like the birds, we all want to walk across the oceans. As for me, I experience all this as we speak. I am happy, now I see what the life wants us to see...

I hear a clear and wonderful word from you yesterday. The word I really love to hear, especially when it comes from you. It makes me too happy. Just like heaven, however the place wasn't the best place in the world but most unlikely it pops out of nowhere. Only I can see that you don't want to scare me, so you kind of make it incredibly good enough for me to believe it. I do love you too, really. You are the one I really like, especially the laughter of yours. You are amazing...


The story has always a problem, sometimes without the solution. While I travel the sky, you put me down with knowledge and intellegence. I am now more clever than anyone else in this world feeling, the love of yours within my heart.
You touch me, giving me light and peace. Like in the night, I stand alone afraid of the spirits. I know no Gods will help me 'cause I don't believe in them. They have cursed me. You shall me my angel in darkness, the angel to guide me towards heaven. All you have to do is let go, and you don't have to be afraid anymore because I will never hurt you again. I made a promise to you, and I tend to keep it that way. Don't be afraid, let yourself go and let me hold on you in the night. And I promise you this... I will not let you go.
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: