mandag den 1. juni 2009

Sweetness and full of love; accomplishment

You know if I was a piece of wood you'll nail me into your house. Another gift from Aphrodite for me to look up to. Freedom within me coming out for me to hug, no tears will be shed when around her. I just want to hold upon her while sleeping tonight, this very night. Reveal your goddess in you tonight, do what you have to do.
You are like never ending happiness, every day the sun shines upon me from above. Like Apollon saying to me to be a happy man. Like a road that never ends like Chinas wall.
First of all; I'll call you Sweetnes and Full of Love; accomplishment. Your sweetness is always there when I needed it, especially when I am sad. For people like you are sweet as hell, calling you for sweet as hell is not a bad thing.
Full of Love because you are happy everytime you see me coming to you for help or when I visit you at the café. Like last summer when we played hide and seek, we'll use to climp all the way to the roof of the house and talk or played games.
Accomplishment for you are as a person. Your body is perfect, I hope you will agree with me my dear. It is not always about bigger things. You are accomlished.
Sweet dear; don't you get the blues. Remember to breathe next time.
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: