tirsdag den 4. maj 2010

0 o’clock

What will 0 o’clock mean to you? Midnight or Noon? How would our time plan look like? I don’t really know…

04052010(002) The numbers we see everyday are sometimes difficult to understand, because I ask often myself why theese specific numbers? Will there ever be different numbers in the future? So many questions still unanswered, walking around my consciousness and bothering me everytime. If one day becomes 23 hours, it wouldn’t even matter, ‘cause that is our real natural day and we wouldn’t have headaches for once. So it would be 6 o’clock the sun rises from the East not 5 o’clock and that is wrong according to my calculations. We see six as a positive number without thinking it through, and five, well, it’s different and negative. However, we have managed to form it into something better, for example, the fives, Jackson Five, Five boys meaning boybands and 5 as my lucky number. Maybe it is because the sun creates shining memories that specific time, which should be 6 according to my timeplan and shine a ligh on us…

I have enough of this! You’ll never see me again, so disgusting you are. No more entering my room and no more talking from me. I belong in another world, world of lust, where I am once this powerful man. You have to know that you have never satisfy me, I’ve tried…

For me it’s 0 o’clock when I say Pandora for the first time. The time stops and I see your smile so beautiful I slipped into the alternate reality. Now I am all depressed, I think of something brilliant. If I become president, I’ll declare a war with you!!! You turn me into a monster…

Teles and Aglaope, Lust and Pure.
Aglaophonos and Mors Mortis, Light and Darkness.
I’ve seen you around my beautiful Euryale.
You’ve always known my mortality and endureness.
Let the light show us the path to intimacy,
so we lest forget the past and the future.
Set the burning flame into dust and dure.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: