fredag den 2. oktober 2009

Age Of Encumbrance

Carry on you are, living your life completely incredible… Going on vacations you travel like it is just a holiday. Maybe it is just a dream, like myself I am smelly of a Halibut… We have a smelly working place. Everyday I am becoming more smelly than I already am. I am trying to get off this silent sea ‘cause it makes me lonely. This is an encumbrace I carry, so heavy I can’t keep it on the top. I try to wake up and see it with you. However, I am just chasing time once again like I am in endless night…

The land I see, there are no living things. I can not imagine you’ll remember me next year. Maybe because we will never see eachother again? Is it hard to see when we are seperated through the seas? Now, I am going insane about this. Of course we will see eachother again, but not like we are use to be. I am a blue color, you are a different one… If we join ourselves, we’ll become different. That is why we change who we are, and you’ll be acting weird all about this situation. Telling me to quit my behaviour and become another person. See, sometimes we can’t just join one another without changing our personalities…

Like me, a coffe addicted person I am very much addicted to your smile and laughter. I can’t get enough of it, specially when I am sitting with you. When I am sad, the rain drops, so you will know when the rain comes to you. The crush is killing me girl! Still, I can’t tell you how I feel about you… Damn!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: