fredag den 2. oktober 2009

You Endear Yourself To Me

If someone tells me that Talia Cassidy wants me indeed very much, I would say no to her and tell her that I already like someone else with a body like hers. Maby even more, because her body cannot directly described by me, I adore it too much and see it as the most beautiful body. We all know Talia Cassidy is a very beautiful girl, that 22 year-old beauty from Australia is perfect. Anyway, this is not about how she is. This is about you dear sweet apple-pie. If someone wants me to give you up for the Aston Martin DBS I would say no to him, ‘cause I don’t want a car to cheer my life up. I want you to cheer me up, like I have said before I adore you just the way you are.


You endear yourself to me, you smile lightly to me with caution but shines all the way across the universe. If you want me to write a song about you, I’ll write you the greatest and most beautiful song ever written. Gently singing it I want you to, like your sweet voice I hear all the time in my head.

Come away with me in the night, come away with me across the seas and come away with me everyday for the rest of my life. Because I want to walk with you on a rainy day, won’t you try it? I’ll make it simple but romantic with love flying around us.

Aphrodite has blessed me once again, making the blademaster disappear but soon be back again. I watch the clouds going away from me, you know why the sun shines? Is when I am with you it does.

Apollon is my friend, my God, my family. He always like me, that is why when I am happy, he blesses me with a shining song and a good music to listen to. He loves the music you play, he love her singing and yours too. First powerful and with a gently flow, the voice from a goddess, a gift from Zeus and your talent. Another voice very gently and lighty, yet truely beautiful and touching voice, Apollon’s gift for you, the most quit beautiful voice. However when turning it up, still beautiful and perfect! I love you both!

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: