onsdag den 16. september 2009

Who Will Say?

The question remain unanswered and no one can answer it right away. For me it is also very difficult so answer the tricky question, now where the damn mosquitos are sticking their pins right on to my skin and make me nauscious. What is this between man and woman that I am missing, when it comes to loving one another? How can you explain the feeling when it’s right?


You walk and dance in the moonlight, knowing no one will bother your dancing style. You’ll forever live as an artist and will forever be a star. Who will say, when I tell you how much I like you and who will say when I feel completely like an idiot when you turn me down. That will not bother me, I will feel sad but alive ‘cause the pain I feel means I am alive as much as you are. When you accept me, I will feel thrilled and so happy knowing I’ll be very happy for a short notice.

Like you feel happy it is possible, endearing my hometown makes me want to life with you around. Taking good pictures while singing good songs together. Like when I sing “Scarlet” you’ll sing with me, but your “Wild Horses” makes me fall in love with you even more. The voice so wonderful and beautiful I hear, controlling me painfully without feeling misery. As you already know, I love to feel the pain ‘cause without it I won’t be able to feel Love!
My little brother and I look alike, now I can see why. Everyday he makes me happy, like you do when you are around me. The spark between you and me makes my stomach fload with butterflies. The right connections gives the right understanding… Like you understand me. I am not going to tell you that I am yours to command, however I am going to tell you I am yours forever, as long as I get to live right next to you… To hold you while sleeping and love you everyday, even though the baddest days I’ll still love you. This is turning into love instead of crush… Please help me.

Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: