tirsdag den 1. september 2009

Stranger In Us

Moving inside the building creates an illusion, music all around, playing the awesome attitude. The woman I see so beautiful, with her kiss I complete. Being with her in this illusion I see myself a stranger, I don't really understand who I am. She connects me an orb, caution I mostly be.
Having played and won I understand my economical problem. Money keeps coming in, fully satisfying me. However, caution may solve my hunger... For money.
Mistery, full of surprises and history. For all the theories about Eath's misterious events, I wonder if all of them are thrue. Earth is very old, Gaia, our Mother of all the living creatures. Creatures gave birth to their babies. Generations through generations creatures expand around the world. Through Wars empires build, leadership through leadership Kings born. Some use it for power while some use it for reason, fair and peacefully. And you never know which one of them your leader is. Every one of us have this hunger for power, sleeping inside buried, a chance wakening it. Some are born with it and some of us have It sleeping.

Best of luck, Lust in buck turning sideways. Mother Earth set my hidden darkness away, hunger is burning my skin really hard. Inside a Demon looking for vengeance, setting Its foot step by step and I can't hold it much longer.
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: