søndag den 9. august 2009

Muck

My tired body fills me with anger, scaring everybody around me. Over me there is this woman, she confuses me... However, this is where I must chose which girl I want. First of all, I am a Muck! I cannot understand why they like me for who I am, just a dirty Muck! Protected by Gods I am, even though, I want to live on my own without their help. They won't let me go, 'cause I have a debt to solve. They usually help me living my life, I am their bet, and my soul belongs to them now. To the Underworld, Hades' bet. Zeus' champion and Aphrodite's lover.
There you go, you're gone for good. I cannot let go untill you do that. The problem is she doesn't know how I am to her. I mean, the feelings for her.
This line is short...
Sincerely
Mario Lyberth

Ingen kommentarer: